Raw veggies are great for you. They’ve got all kinds of nutrients, are low in calories, and can help you lose weight. They’re also a super practical on-the-go snack. But let’s be honest, raw vegetables can taste a little plain on their own. It’s no surprise many people prefer to dip them in ranch dressing or dill dip. But doesn’t putting a high-calorie sauce on your low-calorie snack kind of defeat the purpose?
Here’s a super simple recipe to make those crudités just as delicious as they are healthy.
Ingredients (makes approx. 4 servings)
- Fresh chives or dill (as much or little as desired)
- 1 single-serving greek yogurt container (regular or non-fat)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Put greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Rinse chives or dill, cut up into tiny pieces, and put in bowl with yogurt.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix it all together with a spoon.
Annnnd that’s it. See? Easy peasy. Enjoy!